Friday, July 30, 2010

After 11 Tools REFLEXIONS

I'm So Glad I MADE IT :)
My favorite tolls were #7 Digital Story Telling and #9 Skype. I'm planning to motivate my students to make photo stories of field trips. special events in the classroom. In Social Studies they can make a photo story about their families and themselves, community and school.
We will use skype to communicate with another PK classroom across the District, State, country or world.

I have learned a lot about technology through the 11 Tools. I realized that the possibilities to use technology in the classroom are incredibly great.
I believe that there are still many new things for me as a teacher to learn. I can apply them with my students in the classroom.

Well, since technology has not been one of my strenghts. I was expecting a difficult task. It was not easy but I got it done, and I'm so GLAD and Proud of myself.
What surprised me was the time I spent on each tool. However it was well worth it.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! And, I can hardly wait for you to Skype with another Pre-K classroom in the district. Have you thought about what you would like to collaborate with them on? If you need some help, just call!

    ReplyDelete