Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Tool # 9 Sharing Information Through Jing and Skype

Jing can help students in the classroom to share projects and then receive or give feedback. I might use jing with my students making videos to teach routines or other basic concepts.

Skype is amazing. I don't use it at all but I have seen how my daughter in law use it and how she can communicate and see each other with friends or relatives around the world. In the classroom students and teachers can exchange information, experiences, strategies with students across the District, state, or country using skype. I think I can use skype to communicate with an author or another teacher and ask him/her to read aloud to my students. My class can have a partnership with another PK class and communicate thru skype to share ideas or make a project together.

No comments:

Post a Comment