Thursday, July 29, 2010

Tool # 11 DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP

1. Be Responsible on ways of communication. Always set privacy settings. I want them to know that there are many danger by using Internet such as losing your information or cyber bulling. They got to be respectful with anyone at anytime when using any social networking websites.

2. Never share any personal information such as phone number, address, etc
3. Digital Security and Safety
Educate our students to make their Internet experiences safe and responsible avoiding dangerous and inappropriate online behavior. Always remind them to go to pages previously authorized by me as a teacher or their parents, if they see something different to go and ask help an adult.
How I will teach these to my students?
As a Pk teachers and children learn by modeling. I will model digital citizenship in my classroom every day.
I'm thinking on using videos and books.

No comments:

Post a Comment