Wednesday, July 7, 2010

tool #2 PLN

I think building a PLN is very important for me as an educator because, I'm going to be able to connect outside my classroom with other educators and share new ideas, interact with them about what's happening in my classroom. I will be able to communicate with my student's parents as well. I'm excited and can't wait to see how my students will enjoy building their own PLN.I commented on
11 tools for the 21st century learner
11 tools for 21st century learning @ Tiger trail
Garza's Blog
Morella's Blog
simon says.blogspot.com
OMG!My First Blog

2 comments:

  1. I think our students would love being involved in this type of interactive learning tool. I can't wait to introduce them to it this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you imagine our students doing all that and being able to see their work at home or anywhere. Plus, them being able to share with relatives around the world...

    ReplyDelete